Create your own bath or shower bombs next time you want to enjoy a revitailising bath or rejuvenating shower. Make them as gifts for your loved ones especially now that Christmas is luring just around the corner. These babies are so easy to make! This tutorial will show you how to make your bath the bomb!
Ingredients and things you will need:
1/2 cup of baking soda
1/4 cup of citric soda
1/4 cups of epsom salts
1 tsp of water
1 1/2 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
10-20 drops of your favourite
Directions: In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix. Then in another bowl add in the wet ingredients and stir.
Add this bowl with the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until all combind. Once all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together, press firmly into moulds. You can use those chocolate moulds, silicon baking moulds or cake pop mould too. Leaving them to dry for approximately 12 hours.
To use: Just pop one into your warm bath or place one on the floor of your shower letting the warm water hit them. all those gorgeous essential oil scents will waft up and rejuvenate your senses!
Essential oil mixtures and ideas:
* frankensence, Doterra forgive, green tea jasmine and green colouring
* White tea fragrance oil, rose petal and red colouring
* Orange, bergamot and lemon essential oils, dried orange zest or citrus flavoured tea and orange colouring and yellow colouring ( halving the mixture and doing two bowls with the diffent colours. First add the orange and then layer with yellow etc until the mould is full)
* Peppermint oil, green tea mint, green colouring
* Baby powder fragrance oil and pink colouring and blue colouring. Again later as you filling up the mould.